I & E dae.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
todae's I & E dae!
eh..nth much la..started with econs..played pictionary..it's damn fun when u play with selene alright..cant stand her!reallie must salute to her..give u guys an eg..like scarcity..she drew a scar first..den the city..for the C..she drew the compass thingy den circled the west(xi in chinese)..den after tt she wrote a T..put all tgt and u will have scarcity..LOL.pro anot..still got..eh..for the word international..she drew a container-like thing and an arrow pointing in..tt represents the IN..den she wrote e for TER.den she drew a net for NAT..den she wrote I- for ION.ok we didnt have time to complete the whole word so stopped there..haha..but the word she wanted to draw out is international la..selene..CLASSIC. lol.
after tt the whole prog was quite screwed la..not fun at all..haha..after the whole event we had our hse meeting..CHEETAH! showed off some results to the j1s den practised some cheers..i like the cheetah identity cheer..cool..lol..but eh..maybe cheetah hse will become some bimbo hse..first it was interact..now it's cheetah hse..wad's next..sigh.lol exaggerating..
hmm..audition time! =)
jealousy kills ; 12:39 PM