wooOo..now watching the encore telecast of s'pore
idol!!!hahaz..got to c SyL again..yeaH..i'm going to
repeat my feelings now..wooOo..SyL simply rox!!!
hahaz..no nid to guess..yeaH he melts me again wif
his "I Dream"..u can't deny tt he reallie sang tt song
betta den taufik k..i'm fair here ar..i swear..wooOo..
SyL sang tt song b4!!!erm ya..lame sia..hahaz..now
showing e part when gurmit is going to announce e
results..sian diaoz..confirm calculated wrongly de
mahx..how can taufik win?his songs dun haf e..
erm..aiyaz..i dun like..tt's it..hahaz..it's like SyL can
reallie go into e song lo..not like erhem..hahaz..hmmx..
how i wish i can every dae listen to SyL sing "I Dream"
lox..haix..now everytime can hear taufik's version..
sian diaoz..kanasai la..hahaz..SyL so cute lo..he lost
le den still smiling away..kawaiiiii..!hahaz..not like
taufik..win le still gif the "kaox...." face..and den tt
olinda..keep "playing" wif taufik on e stage..sao(1)
bao(1)..hate her la..loser..failure..hmmx..e show
end le..can't hear SyL sing "I Dream" liaoz..so sad..
hope he can release his album soon!!!wait until my
neck long long le..hahaz..